Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting Acquainted...

As you all know, we unexpectedly welcomed a precious little boy into our family on October 10, 2011 at 3:55 in the morning.  He was born at 27 weeks and 5 days, was 15 inches long, and weighed 2 pounds 15.3 ounces.  I can promise you that I never thought I would be giving birth to such a small angel!  Considering the circumstances, everything went smoothly!  Welcome Beau Hudson Soulier!!!

I titled this post "Getting Acquainted" because 1. I am not a blogger...by any means, 2. I am super unfamiliar with the NICU lingo, hence my spelling of "Billy Reuben" the other day (guess I had a sandwich on the brain!), and 3. Shawn, Reid, and I are getting to know our little miracle more and more each day.  So bear with me...I have learned so much over the last week and I will do my best to keep you all updated on Beau's progress!

Shawn and I are so thankful for all of you.  We could not ask for more caring family and friends.  Your support means the world to us, and we are so blessed to have so many prayers sent Beau's way.  We love you all!


Beau Hudson Soulier



Big Brother Reid came to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment